TERMS & CONDITIONS
How they Work
• Print the voucher
• Fill in your details clearly and in full
• Bring the voucher to your appointment
• Please note we are unable to print vouchers at the salon for you
• Read all the Terms and Conditions on every offer voucher as they differ between voucher
• Offers not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
• One voucher per customer only
• Offer vouchers are valid for a limited period unless specified
• Offer can be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice
• Packages/Offers do not include toner. This will be charged extra if required
• An extra surcharge may be added if your hair is particularly long/thick/virgin as this may require more product /time so please mention when booking
• Quote relevant voucher code/ offers when booking
• Limited spaces available offers / appointments are booked on a first come first
We require at least 48 hours notice for any cancellations. Failure to this will mean up to 50% of the service price will be charged to your account. No shows will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount and will be payable before we can accept further bookings. Our salons are extremely busy and we always have waiting lists for cancellations. Timings are very important and affect us when people do not show up or give advance warning for their cancellations.
Although we try our best to avoid so, on some occasions we may need to move your appointments to avoid any time wastage throughout the day. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused but this will allow and enable us to keep our prices competitive for our clients.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
• One voucher per customer were applies
• Also see individual offer for more T&Cs
• Voucher are valid for a limited period unless specified
• Offer can be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice
• Patch Test may be required 48 hours before selected services, please ask when booking
• Patch Test may be required 48 hours before following services, please ask when booking if this applies to you:
HD Brows / Tint and Shape
LVL Lash Lift
Selected colouring services
• All new clients are required to have a patch test 48 hours before tinting service or
colour service that touches the scalp
• Regular clients are advised to have a patch test if :
• it has been longer than 6 months since your last treatment
• if you wish to change the colour you usually have
• If you have had a tattoo since your last treatment
• You have experienced any allergies of any sort since your last service
• Have any scalp problems
• You become pregnant
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT MAY APPLY
• One Voucher per customer
• No requests permitted stylist/therapist allocated on arrival
• Valid for clients having this service for the first time
• Valid for new clients that have not previously visited any of our branches
• 50% deposit may be required on selected bookings
• Pre-consultation may be required for this appointment to check hair suitability
please ask when booking.
• Minimum spend may apply
• Voucher is only valid selected times
• Not valid on specialist services
• Moving this appointments last minute will void this offer
• To qualify for selected advanced offers appointment must be booked 14 days or more
• Student discount must present a valid NUS card
• Offer must be booked via 1. Head office 2.The Salon 3.Face book 4 Booking line
01895 252 500
• Offers may not booked via our online booking system
• Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• You may be charged extra for restyles or curly blow dries if they are not included
in offers/packages as they take longer
FACEBOOK/TWITTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Face Book Offers:- you Must like / share/ follow to qualify for these offers
• Twitter Offers :- you Must re tweet / share/ follow to qualify for these offers
• Not valid for clients that already have a booking in the next 7 days were applicable
• Failure to turn up for your appointment will result in you being disqualified for
future offers for 3 months
• Only book last minute stand by appointments if you can 100% attend
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the users (“you” or “your”) use of the website / (“the Website”) and your relationship with Leopard Lounge Hair and Beauty whose registered office is at Leopard Lounge, 173 Ryefield Avenue, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10 9DA (“we”, “our” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us via postal mail or by email at email@example.com.
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to:
Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
3. REGISTRATION/BOOKING ONLINE
You warrant that: The personal information which you are required to provide when you register for online bookings is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity. You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives at:
Tel: 01895 022 812
When you visit this Website, we may ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, and permanent address. We will treat all your personal information as confidential.
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website: Any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS
As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse them. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the website. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without prior notice.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Not withstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms will affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet. Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following: Incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links; technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website; unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and failure of the Website to meet your requirements. To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
11. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in
any media. You grant leopardlounge.co.uk and its sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Leopard Lounge Hair and Beauty, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of Leopard Lounge Hair and Beauty.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to leopardlounge.co.uk:
The content and material is accurate;
Use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable leopardlounge.co.uk guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory).
You agree to indemnify leopardlounge.co.uk for all claims brought by a third party against Leopard Lounge Hair and Beauty arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
Terms & Conditions
Join Our Newsletter
Hair Price List
Beauty Price List
01895 231 399
0208 569 0222
0208 842 4555
Leopard Lounge Hair & Beauty © 2017
designed by Enhance